A child named Abdullah, 4, died of electrocution while having tea with his grandfather in Babupara Union of Pangsha Upazila of Rajbari on Sunday, March 19, morning. The deceased Abdullah is the son of Salim Sheikh, a Saudi expatriate from Bau Bazar area of Union., Md. Mr. Ali Sheikh, the grandfather of the deceased Abdullah, said that like every day, I went to Shahadat alias Shahadul’s tea shop in the nearest bazaar to the house with my grandson. Abdullah was electrocuted by touching the steel tray placed on the table from the electric heater jug for making tea and fell to the ground. At that time, he was rescued and taken to Pangsha Upazila Health Complex, where the doctor in charge declared Abdullah dead., Pangsha Model Police Station SI Md. Mahbub Hossain said that after receiving the news, he visited the scene. As there was no complaint from the victim’s family, the body was handed over to the victim’s family in the presence of the union chairman and UP members.