Unraveling mystery of Clueless murder: Facebook love relationship rape and murder

News Source

Md. Kabir Hossain

Staff Reporter

News Editor

Eati Akter

News Desk

On July 17 at 12:30 noon, the police recovered various body parts including the skull, hair and bones of a dead body from the jute field of Fazlu Mandal in Paturia village of Kalukhali upazila. Abul Kashem Bepari of Paturia village identified Jannatul Nesha (19) as his younger daughter after seeing the vanetti bag, shoes, clothes and veil lying on the side.

Jannatul Nesha disappeared on the night of last July 5 without telling anyone at home. As the body was identified, a case was registered in Kalukhali police station on July 18. Kalukhali police station case no-08/23.
In view of the case, on August 8, Bikaya village of Sawrail Union of Kalukhali upazila. Mahfuz Mondal (21) was arrested by the police. He gave a confessional statement under section 164 in the court.

Rabiul Khan (21), Hakim Mondal (20) and Haseeb Khan (20) of Ashurhat village, involved in this incident, were arrested yesterday. All of them admitted their involvement in the incident.

Rajbari Superintendent of Police GM Abul Kalam Azad confirmed the matter in a press conference with local journalists at the conference room of the Superintendent of Police today at 12 noon.

Superintendent of Police said that Jannatul Nesha is the youngest of 7 daughters of Abul Kashem Bepari. 4 years ago, Jannatul Neshar got married to Quddus Bepari, son of Jasim Bepari of Narayanpur village of Baliakandi upazila. They got separated after 3 years of marriage. Since then he lived with the child in his father’s house. He worked in garments for about 6 months.

On July 3, Jannatul Neshar met Mahfuz Mandal on Facebook. Later, at one point in the conversation on Messenger, they had an affair. Jannatul lures Nesha out of the house and plans to rape her. As per the plan, Mahfuz ran away from home with the lure of marriage and kept persuading her to get married. At one point, Jannatul ran away from home and agreed to the marriage proposal.

Jannatul came to the front road from home at around 12:30 pm on July 5. He did not like seeing Mahfuz there. Because he was disabled. Rabiul, the other accused who was present there, said that he himself spoke on the messenger. Everyone else is his friend and will assist in their wedding. Later, Jannatul was raped as planned. When Jannatul said to file a case against them at the police station, they strangled him to death.
He also said that it was a little difficult to unravel the mystery of the murder. Because it was clueless. We were able to unravel the mystery of this murder by extracting the messenger story of the deceased Jannatul’s Facebook ID with the help of technology. He also said that everyone needs to be aware of the use of Facebook or social media.

Visits: 3

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *