Three cows and two goats burnt to ashes by mosquito coil fire

News Source

Kabir Hossain

Staff Reporter, Rajbari

News Editor

Eati Akter

Sub- Editor

Three cows and two goats were burnt to ashes in Paikkandi village of Baliakandi in Rajbari due to mosquito coil fire in a cow shed.

The fire incident occurred in the early hours of Sunday (July 16). Station in-charge of Baliakandi Fire Service, Syed Sharafat Ali said, the house of Motleb Mia in Paikkandi village of Sadar Union of the upazila caught fire from a mosquito coil in the early morning.

Locals brought the fire under control before reaching the spot after receiving the news. Three cows, two goats in the cow shed were burnt to death. At this time, a house next to the cattle house was damaged by fire. He said that the fire incident happened from the mosquito coil of the cattle house.

Van driver Motaleb Mia, the owner of the house, said, I used to run the family by driving the van and kept a few cows and goats. Now I lost three cows and two goats in the fire. Now I am destitute.’

Visits: 4

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Source

Kabir Hossain

Staff Reporter, Rajbari

Catagory News