Lalmonirhat Destitute 3 families burnt by electricity fire 

News Source


Lalmonirhat Corospendet

News Editor

Eati Akter

News Desk

Three families were left destitute due to an electrical fire in Kashipur Likhakhana Madrasa area of ​​Mahendranagar Union of Sadar Upazila of the district.

Monday (September 4) A fire broke out in the house of deceased Rahim Uddin in the village around 9 am due to an electrical short circuit.

At that time, the fire spread quickly and reached the house of Rahim Uddin’s three sons Nur Jamal, Meher Jamal and Nur Islam.

In the raging flames, the houses of three houses including the house furniture, paddy-rice, cows kept in the cowshed were burnt instantly.

With the help of local residents, the fire was brought under control, Lalmonirhat Zilla Parishad Chairman Adv.  Matiar Rahman, Sadar Upazila Parishad Chairman Kamruzzaman Sujan along with local public representatives and administration officials visited the accident site and assured of help and cooperation including distribution of food items.

Jahedul Islam, a UP member of that ward, said that the house, cows, all belongings etc. were burnt in the fire and the families have become completely destitute.  They suffered a loss of around 15-18 lakh rupees in the fire. He requested to stand by them as much as possible.

Visits: 2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Source


Lalmonirhat Corospendet

Catagory News