Housewife dies due to electrocution

News Source

Md. Sohel Rana

Chapanababgunj Correspondent

News Editor

Eati Akter

Sub editor

A housewife named Juthi (22) died due to electrocution in Shankarbati Mandalpara in Chapainawabganj.
He died due to electrocution at his home in Shankarbati Mandalpara of Chapainawabganj Municipality on Saturday (October 7) morning. Deceased has two daughters elder daughter aged 5 years and younger daughter aged 18 months.
Locals and police said that Juthi (22), wife of Rashedul Islam of Shankarbati Mandalpara village of Chapainawabganj municipality, was electrocuted when she went to dry her wet clothes in the morning. The family members rescued her and took her to the 250-bed District Headquarters Hospital, where the doctor on duty declared her dead. At that time, while trying to save his wife, her husband was electrocuted and injured. He was also treated.
In this regard, Chapainawabganj Sadar Model Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Sajjad Hossain said that in view of the application of the deceased’s mother, the dead body was handed over to her mother without post-mortem on the orders of higher authorities.

Visits: 4

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Source

Md. Sohel Rana

Chapanababgunj Correspondent

Catagory News