Bhola’s Charfassion battery-powered borax got electrified while charging. An old Borak driver named Yusuf Majhi (65) died.
The accident took place near Shahabuddin’s residence in Charkachhapia Church Colony, Ward No. 4, Charmanika Union, Dakshin Aicha Police Station of Upazila, at 7:30 pm on Monday.
Deceased resident of Yusuf Majhi Dhalchar Union. Son of Rahim Bux. Currently, Yusuf Majhi is a resident of Charmanika Ward No. 4.
Yusuf Majhi’s relative Sharmin Begum said, on Monday evening at 7:30 pm, my Talwi Yusuf Majhi connected his battery-powered Borak next to our house to charge it like every day. However, even though his ear was heard every day, no ear was heard at the time of the incident. Later, I opened the door of the room and saw Yusuf Majhi’s hands and feet clinging to Borak. After that I kept shouting Dak and switched off the main switch of the residence’s current, Talwi Yusuf Majhi fell on the ground and got hit on the head. Later the locals rescued him and took him to the Charakchhapia Public Health Center where the doctor on duty declared him dead. He also said that Yusuf Majhi’s father-in-law’s house, Charmanika Ward No. 4, was buried in the family graveyard of Haji Bari on Tuesday morning.
In this regard, South Aicha Police Station (OC) Md. Shakhawat Hossain said that the body of Borak driver Yusuf Majhi was handed over to his family as there was no complaint.