Dhaka-Chittagong highway on fire five shops were burnt in Chandina Bagur bus station area of Comilla.
On Friday (March 3) at 11:15 p.m., the mother-in-law on the side of the highway Chandina Fire Service said that the fire started from the hotel.within moments, the flames spread to 4 more shops. A victim said that at least 10 lakhs of rupees were lost in the incident shopkeepers. However, residents of Bagur village are volunteers of Comilla North District Liton Sarkar, the general secretary of the league, said that the fruit is next to the hotel the fire started from the shop. Supposedly electrical the fire started from short circuit. All shops are closed at night the fire spread within moments. Chandina with the help of locals a fire service unit arrived and brought the fire under control. Meanwhile, Chandina upazila executive rushed to the spot after receiving the news officer Tapas Sheel, Chandina Police Station Officer-in-Charge Mohammad Thana Police under the leadership of Sahabuddin Khan. Chandina Fire Service Station Officer Anay Kumar Ghosh said, The shops were on the canal beside the highway. There is no water in that canal due to the presence and distance of the pond, the fire is under control in the water supply disruption occurs. After about an hour of efforts, the fire came under complete control. The fire is believed to have started from an electrical short circuit. Many shops in the row are on fire because we arrived on time protects from burns.