Due to the fire in Patuakhali, 6 houses were burnt to ashes instantly. The fire was brought under control by the efforts of the local people and 2 units of the fire service in the event of a fire in the 8th ward of Galachipa municipality at approximately 10:30 pm on Sunday night. By that time, the house of Shamsul Haque Khan, Abdul Latif, Abdul Jabbar, Nurul Islam, Sourav Ali and Manu Mia’s house were partially burnt due to fierce fire. Locals believe that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit. Upazila Parishad Chairman Mu. Shahin, female vice chairman Wana Marzia Nitu, upazila executive officer. Mohiuddin Al Helal, Municipal Mayor Ahsanul Haque Tuhin and Officer-in-Charge of Galachipa Police Station Shonit Kumar Gayen visited the scene and distributed dry food and blankets among the victims under the initiative of the upazila administration.